Roasted honey red stretch

Monday, June 22, 2009

Don't Fall Into the I am not Religious Trap!


In our search for genuine, heartfelt authentic Christianity, many believers have fallen into a dangerous trap of the Evil One! Perhaps they have seen people who keep religious practices but do not have their hearts upon God. Perhaps they did not find God as a young person because their parents or the Church failed them. But the Fault is NOT in the Church! The Church is Jesus Bride! The Church is the Kingdom of heaven that Jesus desires to bring to earth! The Church is the only place that will challenge us to "work out our salvation in Fear and trembling!

Without the Church, I am outside, in the dark with no oil for my lamp(see Matt 25) when the Bridegroom comes for His bride!

I am Religious(at least I try to be!) and I will not be ashamed of the body of Christ, or of His Cross!

No comments:


The Big Mac